JOIN THE HAUSMANN TEAM
Hausmann Motorsports continually seeks quality drivers with hazmat experience. We offer flexible schedules, competitive compensation, health benefits, dental benefits, Aflac, 401(k) and plus 401(k) match, and weekly pay. If you are a qualified driver, please complete the job application and submit via email to: email@example.com
Additionally, we occasionally seek qualified independent contractors with hazmat experience. If you are a qualified independent contractor and want to discuss opportunities with our company, please inquire via phone or email.
- This person will coordinate and plan daily loads and communicate with drivers.
- Must be used to working in a fast-paced and changing environment and be available to field calls as needed every other week on evenings and weekends.
- Must be a problem solver and enjoy working with deadlines.
- Successful candidates will be proficient in geography, multitasking, and strong communication skills.
- Associates or Bachelor's degree preferred in management, business, or communications OR 4+ years experience in transportation, dispatch, or other closely related field.
To apply: Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 701-775-8004 for more information.
Salary: $45,000+ annually, DOE
Salary dependent upon qualification. We offer competitive pay, paid weekly (every Friday), health and dental benefits, 401k with company match, Aflac, vacation time, and paid holidays.
Job Type: Full-time
Heavy Truck Mechanic
- Inspect, maintain, and repair semi-trucks and trailers.
- Perform diagnostic tests for routine maintenance procedures and determine a course of action for damaged parts and systems.
- Repair or replace malfunctioning components.
- Must have heavy truck mechanic experience.
- Must be a good listener, a good communicator, and have an eye for detail.
- Coordinate with other staff and drivers; receive and execute work instructions in a timely and properly manner, keep the tools and work area clean.
- Should be able to use and understand an array of tools and technical equipment.
To apply: email resume to email@example.com or call 701-775-8004 for more information.
Salary: Starting $32.50 per hour DOE. Overtime available.
Benefits: We offer competitive pay, paid weekly (every Friday), health benefits, dental benefits, 401k and 401k match, vacation time, paid holidays, and Aflac. Uniforms and tools are provided.
Job Type: Full-time